Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: NEW TRAVELING DOLL... Want to host my twins?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been thinking of sending my twins out traveling for awhile. They are twin Kit dolls, Kit and Kat. (See pictures in my signature.) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to host 2 dolls at a time, or if you'd rather host just one of them. I'm wondering how to organize it... I could have some houses where they "meet up" and others where they go on separate adventures (2 houses at a time). I'm not going to send them out until I host a doll (unless I can convince my mom otherwise), so if you've sent out a traveling doll I could host, or would be interested in hosting Kit and/or Kat, please post here and let me know. Thanks!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 01, 2006 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When my twins traveled they surprised their host (AG*dancer*). She was only expecting Gabriella but Juliette stowed away, lol.

    I might be interested in hosting Kit and Kat. Depending on when you did decide to send them out though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have twins that might like to travel some time, but only after their sister Ruthie gets home from her travels.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, it's official - my mom said to go ahead and send them out. I don't know exactly when but not until at least this summer, if not starting in September. If you are interested in hosting, could you tell me when you would be available to host? Thanks!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could you please reply if you are interested? I noticed there are a lot of views - you don't have to commit right now!

    I am thinking of sending the girls out either the 2nd week of June or in August.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would hope to have 8 hosts. Please post here or PM me if you're interested!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, gonna reply that I'm interested... but only if you'll host one of mine!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course I will host one of yours!! Do you have one out already or when are you sending her out?

    That brings me up to 2 hosts... Kit 1934 and jerseycow6.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump-a-roo!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump-a-licious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •